New friends

Hello Bloggie..
Hows life? Well,life has be good..This week so far has been awesome..So awesome..I'm starting to get close with Chelsea an Aikks..And,we are starting to get close with Hadi,Ashley,Hanafi and Billy..They are awesome people :D

Let me tell you about last yesterday..Me,Aikks,Chelsea,Hadi,Billy,Michelle,Barry and Sherly went to McD..ALl the girls followed Ash's car but not Michelle..She followed Billy's car cause the car was already full...Ash's car is so awesome..Around 2pm,we went back to college..We didn't care we were late cause we were having DLT(direct learning time) in the library..When we went back,Hadi and Chels changed places..Hadi went to Ash's car and Chels went to Billy's car..

In the library,we(me,Aikks,Chels,Billy,Hadi and Ash) sat together at one table..We talked about a lot of stuff..We asked the boys how many ex they have..Billy 2exs and now single..Hadi also 2exs and now single..And Ashley,no ex and still dating a girl in UK(long distance relationship)..On that day also,Ash told about his family..He is the only kid and so,thats why he keeps on disturbing people..And and,he is high class cause he orders all his shoes from overseas..And and,he even told us his personal things..As in family problems and all..He trust us already :')

That afternoon,after DLT,me,Hadi,Aikks,Chels and Hanafi sat at the front lobby while waiting for Chels and Aikks to go home..While there,we get to know each other a little bit more :D After Chels and Aikks went home,me,Hadi and Hanafi went up to 4th floor..I went to my room and they went to 423..Yes,423 is their friends' room -.-" Around 7.30,i went out with mummy to eat at Aiko Sushi and went to the tamu..I was umping up and down and saying heiii and smiling at people cause i was hyper..Hyper because i ate at night..I cant eat at night,the doctor said so :( But,I'm used to it :D Then,around 9.30,i'm back at my apartment and mummy went back to KB..And around that time too,Hadi and Hanafi knocked at my door just to disturb me and say bye :D

I HAVE NEW FRIENDS..But,I wont forget my best friends back in KB :')

p.s:The whole day i didnt really talk to Shaw..We only chat at FB and comments :D

Comments