Comment comment comment

See,there's 77comments..Seems alot of people commented on it right? Well,only 6 people commented on it including me..But,4 of them did comment more than 3times..The job making his picture till 77comments is mostly me and HuaHo (real name:Shaw Ho)..Hahahahaa..A friend of mine from college..I just like meet him a week ago but,we're already exchanging numbers,emails and facebook..

SHaw was the one who keep on making the first move..On the first day we meet,he ask for my facebook..Then,after a couple of days,he added my email and started chatting with me last Wednesday..Then,the very next day(Thursday),i was on my way going back to KB,i was chatting with him and he asked for my phone number..

Seriously,we only met for like not more than 6times cause we're not in the same course..I'm in UFC and he's in KCB..Our lecture halls are like 4floors apart from each other..I'm in 3rd floor and he's in R(rooftop) floor..But,he always come to 3rd floor to use the computers there..So,that's the place that we always meet each other..And,that's also the place we first met each other..hehehe

Comments