Hello Bloggie,
Wanna tell you what happen within this week..So,I'm telling you starting from Monday till Today..So,the post will be very long and to those who dont like reading can leave this blog now..Thank you :)Monday
14th March..DLT was awesome cause that day,we(Chels,Aikks and I) didn't get scolded or given warning by the librarian as we always do. We were kinda behaving ourselves? HAHAHA..Why i say as we always do? Cause,we're the noises girls in UFC andalways get scolded or given warning the librarian..And and,we think/know that she gossip about us and hates us..But,I couldn't care less :p
After DLT,it was Communication class and as usual,the class is just so fun..We were asked to write down a job in a piece of paper..Then,Miss distribute the paper to everyone and each of us have to describe that job...You know what i got? I got,"Pole Dancer Instructor" WTH right? HAHAHAHA..That job was written by Safwa..When i got that job,everyone was laughing and laughing..Then,when i went to the toilet and came back,as i walked in front of the class,everyone was laughing and said,"Show us how to pole dance.Work it Diyana."HAHAHAHAHA.. I wrote down my company as "Double D's Company" and it was suggested by the whole class cause my name is Diy..HAHAHA
After class,Nafi asked me to come hang out with him at Azmi's room..So,i did..I met Zee,Azmi and Hazwan there..Azmi introduce himself and all..Asked questions about Azie and etc..Zee and Nafi sang songs and etc..So,that's how i know Azmi..I hang out with them till11.30ish..I left cause i was sleepy and Nafi was already sleeping in front of the sofa..HAHAHA
Tuesday

15th March..In the morning,I have IT class(I'm sitting in front of the lecturer's desk and he also sits there during his class..hehehe)..As always,Mr Azman will only start the class when everyone is in the computer lab..So,everyone was playing pc and cause the pc is right in front of us..hehehe...So,i opened my tumblr and saw a new follower..I was curious open that follower's tumblr..And guess what? My eyes was corrupted..I was kinda screaming when i saw it,so,Mr Azman came to me and asked..When he knew,he just laughed and closed my pc -.-"
In the afternoon,that was the first time we hang out with Azmin in the chamber..He was hanging out with us cause his friends left him..We hang out in the chamber with Chels,Aikks,Hadi,Azmin and Nafi..We talked about so many stuff till i myself forgot what it was..hehehe
After that,around 6pm after hanging out at the lobby while waiting for Chels and Aikks to go home,Nafi asked me to hang out with him again..SO i did..This time,i was just me,Hazwan and Nafi..That's the day i talk to Hazwan..Around 7ish,we went to the rooftop and play with the pool..And that was the day i finally see the view of around LCB at night..It was super awesome..We went back to the room around 8.30ish and after 15mins,i decided to go to my room :)
Wednesday
16th March..On this day,I was the first time i hang out with them at night outside college..We went to times square,ate at London Kebab with Chels,Ash,Hadi,Nuor,Azmi,Azmin and Billy..Me,Chels,Hadi and Nuor followed Ashley's car,Azmin and Azmi followed Zee's car and Billy used his own car..Otw there,Hadi fall asleep beside me..After that,Ashley had to send me,Hadi and Chels home..He send Chels first then me back to college..I was sitting in front and otw sending me to college i fall asleep..ehehehe..Ash had to wake me up and that day,it was raining heavy..Who wont fall asleep..hehehehe
As usual,after that i had a stomach ache cause i cant eat dinner..When i was in the toilet washing my face(around 9ish),the door bell rang..Azmi and Azim(the president) was in front of my door cause they want to use my laptop to chat with Nafi..HAHAHA..So,i let them in and Azmi chat with Nafi in facebook and i chat with Azim..Then,after a while,Azmi finished chatting and he walked around my room and look at pictures and all..After spending 20mins in my room,they asked me to join them in Azmi's room..At first,i rejected and said wait till i'm bored..After 20mins,i was bored so i joined them in Azmi's room..
Around 10.30ish,Nafi came..Then,after 15mins,Hazwan came back from his outing and joined us..Azim,Azmi and I was playing our laptop and Nafi & Hazwan was singing cause they were bored..The music was the oldies like Weslife,backstreet boys and etc..Nafi and Hazwan was singing and disturbing Azim while he was playing his game..HAHAHA..I was laughing so hard and Azim said,"You're loving aren't you?" HAHAHA..Of course i was..Then,after a while,both of them was thirsty and there was no water in Azmi's room..So,i told Hazwan to have a drink in my room..He and Nafi went to my room..They were exploring my room..Hazwan saw the poster of Farid Kamil in my room and bullied me with it..Then,he also saw my "bantal busuk" and bullied me and told Azim and Azmi -.-"
At one point,Hazwan dance and sang in front of me..As in directly in front of me..It was so funny..Then,after dancing and singing,Hazwan sat directly in front of me and Nafi beside me but a little further..He was disturbing my screen and camera cause he was bored..Then,around 1.30ish,i was so sleepy that i called it a night and went back to my room and sleep :)
Saturday

Tomorrow,the plan is that we're having movie day again at Azie's house..Hope it will again be a wonderful day..It's now 1.10am,so good-mor-night bloggie :D

Comments