
Hello Bloggie,
Well,because of me helping them,i got myself in trouble..I've got involve and the trouble was not in their hands anymore..Their enemy instantly became my enemy..What can i say,I can call myself a "true" friend..Now,their enemy hates me and they are not there to help me..Instead,they blame me and said that i started this whole thing..Their enemy wanted me to stop(which i did) and wanted to know why all this happened..Did i tell that enemy? Of course NO..Cause,i'm loyal to my friends..I just let that enemy of them and now,mine,think that i'm the bitch of this problem..You maybe calling me stupid right now cause it was not my problem and now it's mine..But hey,never mind,cause i don't like my friends feeling sad or down..And because i "loved" them..
Why loved? Well,it's because,i got myself into this problem which was theirs at the first place and they blame me for everything now..One of them said that,he/she is not siding with either the enemies of me their own friend..But then,she didn't heard my side of the story..He/she trusted the enemy who once backstabbed him/her and plus,he/she knows the real attitude of the enemies..
You know why i didn't shared it with you guys my "friends",about the problem? Well,because i just want you guys to be happy and i know it's unfair but then,that's me..And then,i didn't share it cause the problem is also you..That's why i kept it from you guys..I'm sorry to say that..Now,that i know the real you guys,i know who to trust now..I'm also thankful to the enemy that i know who is my real friend and who is fake..Thanks enemy..
p.s:Friends are like walls..Sometimes you lean on them and sometimes it's just enough to know they're there <3 In life,you'll have many friends..I thought i had many "true friends" but i didn't..They are only there when i'm happy and not when i'm sad..They are just fake friends..But in the end,i found them.I found my true friends among all the fake ones..You know who you are..I love you <3
Comments