Because

Hei Bloggie,
Let's get serious here..No more joking around and this is a very very serious post about my truly very the deep feelings about this week..This is not a joke..*serious face*

So,i've been down since Monday..Down as in sad and full of regret..I don't want to tell you why i'm sad or regret something..I'm just going to give clues and if you don't understand it's not my fault..So,it started on Monday..I was sitting on Qaqa's couch at her house and it snapped me..I feel so sad and regret it..I really really regret it..If i know this earlier,I won't even think about trying it or using it..They said it was ok but then,they said no last minute..Why? I really feel sad and regret trying it..When they said no,i just wanted to cry..Cry my heart out..Why? why? why? Why did they said it last minute? Why no all of a sudden? They said no hard feelings but that's really really hard feeling..Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....

On Tuesday,my friends and i volunteered to help the KG teachers to take care of the students for 2weeks(It's like a tradition in our school that Ex-Form5 students help the KG section)..It was their first day of school and some were crying..Me,Azie,Pritya and JiaNi is in the same class as each other..In KG 1 Blue..The kids there are so cute..Some of them are really naughty,sweet,quiet and cry baby :P hehehe..Taking care of them is really tired..But then,because of them,i was able to not think about that stupid thing that i've done..Thanks KG 1 Blue students :')
Sometimes,i just hate her..I really just want to like push her till she fall down..Because,i think she dont even care what i think or care about my feelings for what she said..She won't always said,"Jangan terasa Diy" as in "No hard feelings"..But then,in the end,it always hit me and always make me sad..Plus,she don't even listen to my opinions and if i don't accept what she said or whatsoever,she would make this face..That stupid face that i hate to so much..Errrrrr,sometimes,i just hate her..I just gosh,ate it when others listen to her and don't even care about my opinions..And because of her,i feel so invisible..I'm not asking for attention but that's what she make me feel with she and me are around others..

So here,some randoms thoughts that i have:>
*Ak Raziq is my cute little boyfriend..
*I'm so not excited for prom this Saturday..
*This might sound emo-ish but sometimes,when i'm with them,i feel so left out..It's like I'm invisible..That's stupid but it's what i felt.
.

Comments