Hello Bloggie,
I know you miss me right :P Just kidding.I've been kinda not busy but just plain lazy to update blog.Even my tumblr is not active.Hehehehe.I'm kinda active with Facebook and Twitter only..Sorry Bloggie..*it's too late to apologize* HAHAHAHAHA..I'm super hyper now..I'm going to update anything that pops into mind now..Feel free to eat a panadol before reading this post :P HAHAHAHAYesterday,

Ema and i just swam at the deep side of the swimming pool.At first I was just swimming at the side of it because i was still kinda scared of swimming in the middle.Then,at some point,Ema dared me to swim across the swimming pool.It was a dare and i don't like leavinf a dare undone.So,i swam back and forward :D I DID IT..Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh..
After that,there were alot of guys entering the deep side so,Ema and I went to the 'not so deep,where we can actually stand' swimming pool.There,a young couple like maybe around 12-16 years old was swimming.The guy was kinda teaching his gf to swim.And and at the same time,they were making out..EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW..Aiiiiii,i think they were lack of MIB(Melayu Islam Beraja) knowledge.Ish ish ish..
Yesterday's yesterday,
Babah brought us to eat at WYWY..Yummy yummy..Ate Roti Boom and drank 100plus(as usual) Then,went to the library.I'm a bookworm what can i say :P Hehehehe..I borrowed 4 books.
*Seteguh Cinta Aina Najihah-Dina Najat(done reading and rating 2/5)
*Cinta Lukisan Jiwa-Dina Najat(in process)
*Kaca-kaca Berserakan-Mohd Ghazali Tocheh
*Zahrah de Tigris-Khairyn Othman
I don't know why but,i feel like reading books written by guys so i borrowed two of it..I hope it's going to be super good..*Cinta Lukisan Jiwa-Dina Najat(in process)
*Kaca-kaca Berserakan-Mohd Ghazali Tocheh
*Zahrah de Tigris-Khairyn Othman
MY New BOYFRIEND :')

I have graduated from my High School,Chung Ching Middle School on 27 November 2010 :') I'm an Ex-CCMS :'(


My Best Friends.We were crying on each other's shoulder.
*Nana,Qaqa,Elma,Me,Qeela,Yatie*
*Aravind,Izzat,Azie*
*Nirah and Azmil is not in the picture because they went home early :')*

*hugging and crying with each other*

*with our favorite Chinese Teacher,Mdm Chan and Chemistry teacher,Mr Avinash*
~Mdm Chan was trying to not to cry because she once said that we were her CSL students ever :') ~

*My fav. guys in this world(Izaat,Aravind & Azie)My best guy friends forever~I love you guys*

*our ugly crying faces :') *

*My fav. guys in this world(Izaat,Aravind & Azie)My best guy friends forever~I love you guys*

*our ugly crying faces :') *

*friendship bracelets*
BEST FRIENDS FOREVER!

Comments