Hello again Bloggie,
Lately,i feel jobless.Not jobless as in not having work or unemployed..But,jobless as in bored to death and nothing to do..It's all because of this long term holiday.Hmmm,why is it that,when it's school time,we want to have holidays..And when it's the holidays,we want to go to school?? Humans wants and needs has no ending..
There's things i want to do like spam Twitter and Facebook with all my nonsense..But then,if i spam Twitter,people might(will) get annoyed and might(will) unfollow me..I work hard to make people follow me..As in,just tweet..HAHAHAHA..Then,if i spam Facebook,people might think i'm crazy(which i am) and talk about me..Then my stalker would totally know that I AM AWESOME :p HAHAHAHA..
So,without any delay,I'll be spamming my own blog..Cause i know people won't unfollow me or talk about how AWESOME i am from here..And also cause,I haven't updated my blog for a very very long time bow..And mostly because IT'S MY BLOG and I CAN DO WHAT EVER I WANT :p
p.s:Cause I'm feeling bored..
p.s.s:I love saying cause :D
Lately,i feel jobless.Not jobless as in not having work or unemployed..But,jobless as in bored to death and nothing to do..It's all because of this long term holiday.Hmmm,why is it that,when it's school time,we want to have holidays..And when it's the holidays,we want to go to school?? Humans wants and needs has no ending..
There's things i want to do like spam Twitter and Facebook with all my nonsense..But then,if i spam Twitter,people might(will) get annoyed and might(will) unfollow me..I work hard to make people follow me..As in,just tweet..HAHAHAHA..Then,if i spam Facebook,people might think i'm crazy(which i am) and talk about me..Then my stalker would totally know that I AM AWESOME :p HAHAHAHA..
So,without any delay,I'll be spamming my own blog..Cause i know people won't unfollow me or talk about how AWESOME i am from here..And also cause,I haven't updated my blog for a very very long time bow..And mostly because IT'S MY BLOG and I CAN DO WHAT EVER I WANT :p
p.s:Cause I'm feeling bored..
p.s.s:I love saying cause :D
Comments