
When you’re out there looking for that perfect person, keep these things in mind - People change, no matter how hard they try not to. As you grow older you mature, and with each new level of maturity come different ideas, different needs and wants. The person who was perfect for you at twenty could be the person you hate when you’re thirty-five. You have to find some one who will grow with you, change with you, laugh with you and cry with you. A person who fills in where you lack, a person whom you can fill in for when they are lacking. But what about the perfect person, you ask? They do not exist. There are no perfect people, only people who are perfect for each other. You deserve to be happy not in the arms of someone who keeps you waiting but in the arms of someone who will take you now.
I used to think when I got older, the world would make so much more sense. But you know what? The older I get, the more confusing it is to me. The more complicated it is to me.
Sometimes in life,you wake up from a dream.Sometimes you wake up in a dream. And sometimes, every once in a while, you wake up in someone else dream.I always wish that i would wake up in his dream.
I no longer believed in the idea of soul mates, or love at first sight. But I was beginning to believe that a very few times in your life, if you were lucky, you might meet someone who was exactly right for you. Not because he was perfect, or because you were, but because your combined flaws were arranged in a way that allowed two separate beings to hinge together.
It’s not so much that we’re afraid of change or so in love with the old ways, but it’s that place in between that we fear… It’s like being between trapezes. It’s Linus when his blanket is in the dryer. There’s nothing to hold on to.
The real world, whether we like it or not, is right here, right now. All of this, every day, is important. Every body matters. Everything we do has an effect on other, directly or indirectly, whether we realize it or not.

Comments