Do you have what it takes?

http://th159.photobucket.com/albums/t141/kenzie123_album/quotes/th_boyfriend.jpg



OMG OMG...I have a new Boyfriend Requests..Should i accept it or not?? Ohhh,should i go or it? Boy,you should read this if you want to be my boyfriend..

"I want a guy...who would move away the hair from my eyes and would look me in the eyes..Hold my hands when we're walking together and make all the other girls jealous..Someone would would SING to me at random moments..Who would let me lay my head on his shoulder..A guy who want get angry when someone calls me ugly or was mean to me..I want someone who would call me in the morning,afternoon and before going to bed..Someone who would let me gossip to him and  would smile and agree with everything i said..A guy who would make fun of me just to make me laugh..He would bring me to the beach and put his hands around my waist and hug me all the time..He would tell his friends about me with a smile on his face..He would never be afraid to say "i love you" in front of his friends,argue about silly things and make up..I want a boy who would stay up with me till midnight and count the stars when i'm bored..Someone would would tell me i'm beautiful just the way i am but not too often..Someone who would make me laugh like no one else could..But,most of all,I want a best friend and never would break my heart"
So,do you have what it takes to be my boyfriend? :P

Comments