Title: School Episodes
First day of kindergarten
we were strangers
and yet, we played with each other.
We were innocent and naive.
First day of Primary,
we remembered each other,
we studied together
and we shared secrets.
First day of secondary,
We were officially best friends,
We made a vow to be together forever,
and we learn the true meaning of friendship.
Last day of school,
though we acted like fools,
We sure had fun,
And I hope we’ll meet again.
Good, bad, bitter sweet,
Situations we’ve been through,
All the memories between you and me,
I will carry to the path that I’m going to,
and our memories will remain.
Done by: Form5 CSL(2010)
First day of kindergarten
we were strangers
and yet, we played with each other.
We were innocent and naive.
First day of Primary,
we remembered each other,
we studied together
and we shared secrets.
First day of secondary,
We were officially best friends,
We made a vow to be together forever,
and we learn the true meaning of friendship.
Last day of school,
though we acted like fools,
We sure had fun,
And I hope we’ll meet again.
Good, bad, bitter sweet,
Situations we’ve been through,
All the memories between you and me,
I will carry to the path that I’m going to,
and our memories will remain.
Done by: Form5 CSL(2010)
For the school magazine...
Comments