New whole story (part4)

~Part 3~
Now,Rain is my friend and so is Justin..Three of us always hang out together but there's always something wrong with both of them..The way i see it,everything they do is a competition to each other..They always want to be first ad they always asked me to be the judge..I don't know why but,it's really weird to me..

Today,Mr.Brad Pitt, our class teacher told us that there will be a new student in the class who just transferred to our school..Mr.Pitt said that the new student lived in Thailand before this..At first i thought it would be great to have another Thai in our school..I was so excited but then when he arrived just in front of the classroom,every hope i have was gone..


Of all the schools in Brunei,why must he transfer here? Don't he know that i'm here? Why is he here? I don't want him to be here..Last time i was Rain,now him? Ohhhh please..I still don't have the answer..Please!!!

*What the Hell is Diyana talking about? Who is Him? Who is the new student? WHo is he to Diyana?What will Rain and Justin reaction about this matter?*


~to be continue~
Diy

Comments