
Hello bloggie,
I just got back from Bandar and here I am telling you how was my day..First of all,I didn't go to school today..Because i got the "stomachache" again and i was lazy. Hehehehe :)
Ohhh yeahh,i went to Bandar because my sister,Ena just got an attachment in MOE..Since,it
s puasa,so she's going back at 2pm..While waiting for her,we went to my old neighbor's house,Aunty Piyah's house..Pffft,do you know what's the first thing she said to me? She said,"Girlfriend si Harry ni." WHAT THE FISH..I'm NOT Hairy's girlfriend and never was.
For your information:
Harry or the real name is Hairy was my old neighbor in Panaga..Each of my siblings are having the same age as his siblings..So each of us have a partner to hang out with but we were the only partner which has the opposite sex to hang out with :) Heyy,at that time,we were just kids(10years old) Both of us used to hang out at my tree house and his bedroom to play the trampoline..We were both chubby and cute :P I still remember that every time after school,he would come to my house either to play at my house or bring me to his house and play..Hence,we grow up together and do everything together :) Memories.........
But then,time changed..We grow up and become teenagers..He was no longer chubby and cute..Only clim and handsome :P We grow apart and more apart when he moved to Bandar..Hence,no more togetherness..Then,every time we meet each other,we became shy to look at each other..Hehehe :P But now,i hate him..You know why? Because,rupa-rupanya,my mum and his mum jodohkan both of us together :@ I just knew it just now when his mum look at me and laugh with my mum.."Besar sudah Omei mu..Dah,ingat you dulu,kita jodohkan Harry dengan Omei" "Au!" Then both of them laugh..Pffft,i don't think it's funny..Who wants to be with that handsome guy and who will be rich when he turn 18years old on 21 April,next year? (Rich because of the wealth his father,Uncle Nasir left for him..Uncle Nasir died 7months ago) Pffft,I sure don't want him cause he used to be my childhood friend and bestfriend..
After that,four of us(me,my mum,my lil sis and sis) went to the Stadium to buy food..Yeahhhhhh Food..Then,we went to Gadong tau also to buy Food again..Hence,the main thing to go to bandar is meet old neighbor(which meet ever year during Raya),my sis and FOOD.. Hehehehe..What can i say? Bruneian LOVES shopping for FOOD and because i'm Bruneian :P hehehehehe
Comments