"Sometimes we need to stop analyzing the past~Stop planning the future~Stop trying to figure out precisely how feel~Stop deciding with our minds what we want our heart to feel~Sometimes we just have to go with...whatever happens~happens"
I CAN'T WAIT TO GET AWAY!!
I CAN'T WAIT TO GET AWAY!!
I think and i know,life is moving on now! It's seriously moving on. Everybody is changing so fast that i can't catch up with their changes. He was once my friend and now best friend. He would text and chat with me all the time but now,he got a new "best friend". This time,is it my fault? or maybe i just can't catch up with him? Is it because we are from different rank or path of life? Maybe it's true what they say,"Art and Science don't mix well together" Last time,i don't believe them,but now,YES,I DO! Art is just not Science. You,you know what? I feel like crying seeing you changed. It really hurts to see that you've changed. I really miss you <3 I want superman to rescue me from this sadness. I wish i was a butterfly so i can fly away from here. I just want to go away from here.
Comments