
Dear Bloggie,
Lets talk serious here.. A lot,i mean a lot of things have happened in this month of August. I think August is a horrible month for me. I hate it so much till I feel like killing a mosquito. Do you want to how what happened? Well,you have to have a translator to do so.Just to make things more interesting.Hehehe :P
For det første startede med dem og ham. Tja, først er dem.De bliver mere og mere hmmm,hvordan skal jeg sige?More 'WOW'? Yeahh 'WOW' er det rigtige ord.
Lets talk serious here.. A lot,i mean a lot of things have happened in this month of August. I think August is a horrible month for me. I hate it so much till I feel like killing a mosquito. Do you want to how what happened? Well,you have to have a translator to do so.Just to make things more interesting.Hehehe :P
For det første startede med dem og ham. Tja, først er dem.De bliver mere og mere hmmm,hvordan skal jeg sige?More 'WOW'? Yeahh 'WOW' er det rigtige ord.
Nun ihn .. Nun weiß niemand, aber ich glaube, ich hasse ihn irgendwie .. Er ist wie ein lästiger Mensch. Warum habe ich immer begegnen ihm? Ich fühle mich wie eine Mücke töten jedes Mal, wenn er Text oder Nachricht me .. Ernsthaft, ich hasse ihn!
I know my explanation sucks..But hey,i don't want to think mush about them and everything that have happened this HORRIBLE MONTH..There's a few more days left till the MONTH OF AUGUST is done for this year and i hope it would be good..Ohh well,I just have to stay STRONG!!
P.S: Three people has asked me to prom but all three is rejected. I don't really know why i reject them..Hmm,maybe they are so so so so so so i mean SO 'WOW',,Hehehehe :P
I know my explanation sucks..But hey,i don't want to think mush about them and everything that have happened this HORRIBLE MONTH..There's a few more days left till the MONTH OF AUGUST is done for this year and i hope it would be good..Ohh well,I just have to stay STRONG!!
P.S: Three people has asked me to prom but all three is rejected. I don't really know why i reject them..Hmm,maybe they are so so so so so so i mean SO 'WOW',,Hehehehe :P
Comments