Today,there was a talk about career pathway from Sunway University College,KL..And guess what?It was boring cause they don't provide the course i wanna take..That is marketing=.=" We all missed Chinese class just because of that..Pffft,what a waste or time..Well,for me!
That was horrible but guess what again? The rest of the day was also horrible and boring! Nothing interesting happened..But,the afternoon Maths class was kinda ok lah..Maths class was supposed to be 2-4pm but then,i have ICAS English Exam from 1.45 to 3pm..Let me tell you about the Exam..3 words..IT WAS HARD..yeahhh,it was hard cause the English was really really really really hard to understand..The English is REALLY REALLY DEEP..Deep like the ocean deep..I'm not the only one complain about it..My friends too complain too=.="
Well,now back to Maths class..Maths class was really great cause i only do 6questions then stop..But then,every time Mr.Sunil said,"Diyana,do your work" I would answer him like,"I don't know how to do," or "I called you but you didn't listen," or "I'm asking her how to do this." HAHAHAAHAHA..But then,at one point when i was pretending to do my work,i saw him looking at outside the window..Muhahahaha..Evil though went to my mind..
I pretend to not know how to do the Matrix question and asked him to teach me..At first,he asked Ru bey teach me but i keep on saying,"i want teacher to teach." hehehehehe..He explain but,i was dreaming cause i know the answer already :P hehehehe..Then,I was bored so i walk around the class,singing and back to my seat..Mr.Sunil as usual called me crazy..The classed finished..On the staircase i asked him,"Cher,are you crazy?" Then,he said,"Yes because I'm.." He didn't finish and i already said,"Teacher finally admits it and laugh..HAHAHAHA
p.s:Sorry,Mr.Sunil..I just wanna have fun by giving you a headache with my hyperactive,talkative and crazy attitude of mine..Plus,It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are..And i am myself by giving you a headache teacher :p hehehehe
That was horrible but guess what again? The rest of the day was also horrible and boring! Nothing interesting happened..But,the afternoon Maths class was kinda ok lah..Maths class was supposed to be 2-4pm but then,i have ICAS English Exam from 1.45 to 3pm..Let me tell you about the Exam..3 words..IT WAS HARD..yeahhh,it was hard cause the English was really really really really hard to understand..The English is REALLY REALLY DEEP..Deep like the ocean deep..I'm not the only one complain about it..My friends too complain too=.="
Well,now back to Maths class..Maths class was really great cause i only do 6questions then stop..But then,every time Mr.Sunil said,"Diyana,do your work" I would answer him like,"I don't know how to do," or "I called you but you didn't listen," or "I'm asking her how to do this." HAHAHAAHAHA..But then,at one point when i was pretending to do my work,i saw him looking at outside the window..Muhahahaha..Evil though went to my mind..
I pretend to not know how to do the Matrix question and asked him to teach me..At first,he asked Ru bey teach me but i keep on saying,"i want teacher to teach." hehehehehe..He explain but,i was dreaming cause i know the answer already :P hehehehe..Then,I was bored so i walk around the class,singing and back to my seat..Mr.Sunil as usual called me crazy..The classed finished..On the staircase i asked him,"Cher,are you crazy?" Then,he said,"Yes because I'm.." He didn't finish and i already said,"Teacher finally admits it and laugh..HAHAHAHA
p.s:Sorry,Mr.Sunil..I just wanna have fun by giving you a headache with my hyperactive,talkative and crazy attitude of mine..Plus,It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are..And i am myself by giving you a headache teacher :p hehehehe

Comments