My friends..



They're  laughing at me..
At my silly and stupid jokes..
I'm giggling,
As they give my side a tickle-y poke..


We're walking together as we talk..
I listen..
And hold my head up high smiling..
Thinking,being beside them is a glory..


They're going on about everything..
What we did last week..
How that would be a memory..
And I'm glad I'm their friend..


I'm happy..
With them I smiles even more..
Thinking of this year and what's to come,
Only makes my heart sad.


Grant me some dreams..
Where I can pretend..
That I'll be with them..
And never apart..


*A poem for my beloved friends..Sorry if it's ugly!

My friends,thanks for the memories and everything you done for me..I will surely cherish it forever..We been going to the same school together for the last 12years now and now,we're going to our own path..I wish we all can stay forever but we can't..Life must go on but,you all will stay in my heart and memory..We'll never be apart in heart my friends..I love you all <3

p.s:Sorry,cause i'm feeling kinda mushy-ish today..I blame it on the global warming which cause the climate to change all of the sudden :)

Comments