People thinks I'm crazy and i am.Silly words and jokes always come out of my mouth once I opened it and I don't think first before i speak.I always do silly things.I always try to say and do things that will make my friends happy cause i love my friends.I like hearing people's confessions and secrets,and try to help them with their problems.Don't dare me cause i will do it.I will try to do anything that makes me curios cause i think life is an adventure.
I try to do everything and anything.But,the only thing i can't do is express my feelings by saying it out loud to someone or anyone.I smile when I'm happy.People always think that i'm always happy just because i'm always smiling.But,don't be fool because,when I'm sad,i always try to hide it behind a smile.It always work but sometimes,my face just can't hide it cause the things are way too sad to hide it with a smile.Plus,i hate tears.I'm not afraid to say that i'm a faker when it comes to emotions.I am fake in expressing my emotions cause I never learn how to express it out loud.The only way for me and the only way i can express myself are by blogging and writing it down in my diary and secret black notebook.But,mostly writing.
I try to do everything and anything.But,the only thing i can't do is express my feelings by saying it out loud to someone or anyone.I smile when I'm happy.People always think that i'm always happy just because i'm always smiling.But,don't be fool because,when I'm sad,i always try to hide it behind a smile.It always work but sometimes,my face just can't hide it cause the things are way too sad to hide it with a smile.Plus,i hate tears.I'm not afraid to say that i'm a faker when it comes to emotions.I am fake in expressing my emotions cause I never learn how to express it out loud.The only way for me and the only way i can express myself are by blogging and writing it down in my diary and secret black notebook.But,mostly writing.
Comments