Hello Bloggie,
Today school was really really kinda weird for me..It started with me waking up early and can't wait to go to school..See it's weird..First to forth period i was very happy and i don't know why!! But then,everything changed during Maths class...
At first i was really noisy and hyper and all..But then,when Mr Sunil suddenly said, "Among all of the form5,the only one i surely will never forget is Diyana." and that made everybody go "yeahhhh..yosehhh..awwwwww..and etc =.=" After his class,NAZ said," Your his eyes,his ears,his mouth,his everything cause your his pet.Teacher's pet!" =.=" That surely made me go quiet..I was even quiet during English class..Ahh wait,English class JR was angry with us because we didn't answer her question when she asked us..We sat there and stared at her..That made her angry and she stopped the class..The class was really quiet for the whole 30minutes..Hahahahaha
~IMPORTANT POINT~
My classmates,Mdm.Natasha,etc and even the Bad man's gang said that I'm Mr.Sunil's pet=.=" I told you all already,I'm not his teacher's pet and he is not my favorite teacher=.=" Seriously he is not and I am not.....
Today school was really really kinda weird for me..It started with me waking up early and can't wait to go to school..See it's weird..First to forth period i was very happy and i don't know why!! But then,everything changed during Maths class...
At first i was really noisy and hyper and all..But then,when Mr Sunil suddenly said, "Among all of the form5,the only one i surely will never forget is Diyana." and that made everybody go "yeahhhh..yosehhh..awwwwww..and etc =.=" After his class,NAZ said," Your his eyes,his ears,his mouth,his everything cause your his pet.Teacher's pet!" =.=" That surely made me go quiet..I was even quiet during English class..Ahh wait,English class JR was angry with us because we didn't answer her question when she asked us..We sat there and stared at her..That made her angry and she stopped the class..The class was really quiet for the whole 30minutes..Hahahahaha
~IMPORTANT POINT~
My classmates,Mdm.Natasha,etc and even the Bad man's gang said that I'm Mr.Sunil's pet=.=" I told you all already,I'm not his teacher's pet and he is not my favorite teacher=.=" Seriously he is not and I am not.....
Comments