Bloggie,
Yesterday night for the first time after knowing him for almost 3months..He was joking with us..My first impression of him last time was scary and full of co-called cool-ness.. Scary because of him sharp eyes and "coolness" because he don't even want to talk to us unlike Ghani..But,yesterday,surprisingly he was making jokes and making me laugh..He even talk a few words to us..He is funny but he is BYE..
Today,during tuition he constantly was looking at us when we laugh..I don't know why and i don't care..Tonight is the greatest night of July ever..This is because Qeela and I made a plan to make them go together but it didn't work..The operation was called,"OPERATION KICK OUT ________" He didn't agree with our plan because he had promised her(she forced him)..But,he said,during prom,he will spent more time with her then with that spoiler..I agree with him..
So,since the first plan didn't work,we made another plan to make the prom day horrible for her..You know why?Because he and she is our friend..They look cute together.. Plus,she was the first person he wanted to ask but,because he pitied that spoiler he had to say yes to her=.=" If it weren't for her,they would have go to the prom with each other =.=" What a spoiler right? But hey,i hope this plan to make the night horrible of her works..I think Qeeler wants it too..I REALLY WANT IT..Qeeler even made a song for it:
Yesterday night for the first time after knowing him for almost 3months..He was joking with us..My first impression of him last time was scary and full of co-called cool-ness.. Scary because of him sharp eyes and "coolness" because he don't even want to talk to us unlike Ghani..But,yesterday,surprisingly he was making jokes and making me laugh..He even talk a few words to us..He is funny but he is BYE..
Today,during tuition he constantly was looking at us when we laugh..I don't know why and i don't care..Tonight is the greatest night of July ever..This is because Qeela and I made a plan to make them go together but it didn't work..The operation was called,"OPERATION KICK OUT ________" He didn't agree with our plan because he had promised her(she forced him)..But,he said,during prom,he will spent more time with her then with that spoiler..I agree with him..
So,since the first plan didn't work,we made another plan to make the prom day horrible for her..You know why?Because he and she is our friend..They look cute together.. Plus,she was the first person he wanted to ask but,because he pitied that spoiler he had to say yes to her=.=" If it weren't for her,they would have go to the prom with each other =.=" What a spoiler right? But hey,i hope this plan to make the night horrible of her works..I think Qeeler wants it too..I REALLY WANT IT..Qeeler even made a song for it:
You better watch out..You better not cry..You better look out,im telling you why
prom will be horrible for you.
prom will be horrible for you.
Comments