Today is the 1st of June 2010..Wow,the time is not stopping instead it just keep on moving forward just like "Toyota,moving forward" HAHAHAHA I really hope that this month will be my month! I want to score my exams and be prepared for the future! What am i saying? Ohhh well,just be prepared for the future people..Today is the beginning for everything..But,don't think too much about what's going to happen because it'll take your entire life away. Just top,close your eyes, follow your heart. I guarantee you, it knows the way :D
Well,i know you all would believe this but i'm in love!!!! IN LOVE i tell you..He is so perfect in my eyes..He always say sweet words to be and i'm addicted to it! Ohhh,i can't stop thinking about him..He is so perfect..He has dimples on his cheeks and he has brown eyes..Why is he so attractive to me? Is it because i'm in love with him? People say,love blinds people!Ohhhhh,i think that's true..I'm so blinded by his love..I'm so blinded by his sweet words..I'm so blinded..Blinded because of him...You all want to know his name? I know you all want to know who is this guy who has turned Diyana,the girl who don't believe in love,is in love right now!!! He is so perfect in my eyes..I want to post his picture here but,i don't want to you all to judge him or maybe take him form me! he is my very first love and his name is a secret to you all :P
Friends..You need friends in order to make you happy..Share your secrets,happiness,sadness and tears with..I have so many friends..But,only few who has the courage and heart to share this secrets and feelings with me..But then,I love all of my friends for who they are and not what they are not! My friends,i love you <3
p.s: hahaha..just believe it :P
Well,i know you all would believe this but i'm in love!!!! IN LOVE i tell you..He is so perfect in my eyes..He always say sweet words to be and i'm addicted to it! Ohhh,i can't stop thinking about him..He is so perfect..He has dimples on his cheeks and he has brown eyes..Why is he so attractive to me? Is it because i'm in love with him? People say,love blinds people!Ohhhhh,i think that's true..I'm so blinded by his love..I'm so blinded by his sweet words..I'm so blinded..Blinded because of him...You all want to know his name? I know you all want to know who is this guy who has turned Diyana,the girl who don't believe in love,is in love right now!!! He is so perfect in my eyes..I want to post his picture here but,i don't want to you all to judge him or maybe take him form me! he is my very first love and his name is a secret to you all :P
Friends..You need friends in order to make you happy..Share your secrets,happiness,sadness and tears with..I have so many friends..But,only few who has the courage and heart to share this secrets and feelings with me..But then,I love all of my friends for who they are and not what they are not! My friends,i love you <3
Till next time,
Diy.
Diy.
p.s: hahaha..just believe it :P

Comments