Today is the last day for stress for me! no more thinking and what so ever! No more exams..Well,there's chinese exam tomorrow but,chinese is easyyyyy*setaie*....Ohhh well,what i really want to blog about today is know your friends..Like that one in the picture..
Pffft,seriously people,why do you all keep on saying that my face looks like a girl who is in love! Hello,this is Nur Diyana..I don't do love! Well,the last post that says that i'm in love was just a joke!! But then,the person who says that I'm in love don't know my blog link! Seriously girl,know your friend! This is Diyan you're talking about! Guys are just friends to me! Hahahaa..Plus,the guy that i say was perfect in my last post was just Justin Bieber! Hahaha...
Pffft,seriously people,why do you all keep on saying that my face looks like a girl who is in love! Hello,this is Nur Diyana..I don't do love! Well,the last post that says that i'm in love was just a joke!! But then,the person who says that I'm in love don't know my blog link! Seriously girl,know your friend! This is Diyan you're talking about! Guys are just friends to me! Hahahaa..Plus,the guy that i say was perfect in my last post was just Justin Bieber! Hahaha...
P.S: KNOW YOUR FRIEND

Comments