A friend is someone we turn to when our spirits need a lift.
A friend is someone we treasure for our friendship is a gift.
A friend is someone who fills our lives with beauty, joy and grace.
And makes the world we live in a better and happier place.
Everyone needs friends in their lives and so do I.. A very famous idiom we've heard all the time; "No man live in an island".. True true true.. I shall say, I will never have such a happy life as today if I don't have any friend. Maybe you may think that the more friends you've, the better your life will be...
As for me, I prefer to have few true friends than having a bunch of 'fake' friends. What's 'fake' friends mean? Fake friend is someone who will be with you during shine and leave you during rainy day... I believe you've met some of them, don't you? Or else your life are so beautiful with all true friends around...
Fake friends will spill your secrets to everyone.What's that? Calling your own friends BODOH? Blame others which is completely YOUR own fault..Pffft,it's not against the law,but,what you did was completely WRONG..Seriously,it's wrong..If you,would you like your so called friend whom you trust tells your secret to everyone?? Please think the consequences before you act..You hurt so many people's feeling already..Its your own fault and don't blame others!!!
This is what true friends..We stick to each other,back-up each other and we KEEP each others secrets..In this picture,all of us look like we're a family right? Hahaha..I just love this picture..All of my closest friends are there..I love my friends..We share secrets and don't spill it..True friends are extremely hard to find and I'm grateful to have few of them. I should say... I'm lucky! ;)



Comments