What to do?This is who I am

Hello Bloggie,
Did you miss me? I know you did..Hahahaha :P just admit it..Ok,i'm super-duper crazy today..Hyper-super-duper crazy but,I don't know what to say or post today! I'm smiling non-stop! ahhhhh,who put smiling pills in my lunch just now? ADMIT IT!!!!!

Ahhh wait wait,when i was born,I was not like other babies..Other babies cried,but i didn't..I'm different cause when i was born,I was laughing and smiling! hahahahahaha..Till,this day,I'm still laughing and smiling with or without reason.

Not like other people,when they are sad,they cry and put on long faces..I'm different cause when I'm sad,I'm still smiling or laughing! hahahaha..Don't believe it? I didn't ask you to believe it :P hahahaha But,if you want proof,ask my friends..I'm always smiling and laughing..Hahahaha

P.S:I'm not crazy just hyperactive,love to smile and laughing! Ohh yeah,maybe a little bit crazy lah! hahahaha

Would you like to have cup cake with Teddy bear on top?
Welcome To Nur Diyana's house of medication!
Do you want to have the love pills or the hyper-crazy-winking pills?

Comments