Dear bloggie,
Hahahaha..Today I was not in the mood for school..During Maths class,Mr.Sunil keep on asking me what's wrong..
Mr.Sunil: Diyana,what's wrong with you?
Me: *just smile*
Mr.Sunil: Usually I would hear you talking for 10 to 15minutes..What's wrong with you?
Me: Just smile*
Mr.Sunil went back in front of the class and continue teaching again..But then,he stop again and looked at me..
Mr.Sunil: Diyana,are you alright? you look so sad..
Elma: She just break-up with her boyfriend,cher..
*Mr.Sunil just smiled,everybody looked at me and ohhhh-ing,laughing andI kicked Elma's chair*
(It's not true about break-up with my bf..I don't even have a bf..Takut mummy kaboom)
Hahahaha,Mr.Sunil so called my fav. teacher worried about me..Hehehe..Of course,he was worried because *as people say* i'm his fav. student kaliah!! Ewwwwwww :P
On 10th May 2010,Super Junior has release a new album called "Super Junior's BONAMANA"..this time HeeChul dance but,he's at the back! but then,he still dance:) And you all must watch Kyuhyun..Cause he dance so awesomely..hehehe! But,then,it's a pity that Kibum was not in it!! CNBLUE's Love MV teaser is out...Ahhhhhhhh,Minhyuk is so cute..I'm a big fan of you,MinHyuk!!! ahhhhhhh...Loving it so much that i can do my maths homework in peace*yeahh right :P
Hahahaha..Today I was not in the mood for school..During Maths class,Mr.Sunil keep on asking me what's wrong..
Mr.Sunil: Diyana,what's wrong with you?
Me: *just smile*
Mr.Sunil: Usually I would hear you talking for 10 to 15minutes..What's wrong with you?
Me: Just smile*
Mr.Sunil went back in front of the class and continue teaching again..But then,he stop again and looked at me..
Mr.Sunil: Diyana,are you alright? you look so sad..
Elma: She just break-up with her boyfriend,cher..
*Mr.Sunil just smiled,everybody looked at me and ohhhh-ing,laughing andI kicked Elma's chair*
(It's not true about break-up with my bf..I don't even have a bf..Takut mummy kaboom)
Hahahaha,Mr.Sunil so called my fav. teacher worried about me..Hehehe..Of course,he was worried because *as people say* i'm his fav. student kaliah!! Ewwwwwww :P
On 10th May 2010,Super Junior has release a new album called "Super Junior's BONAMANA"..this time HeeChul dance but,he's at the back! but then,he still dance:) And you all must watch Kyuhyun..Cause he dance so awesomely..hehehe! But,then,it's a pity that Kibum was not in it!! CNBLUE's Love MV teaser is out...Ahhhhhhhh,Minhyuk is so cute..I'm a big fan of you,MinHyuk!!! ahhhhhhh...Loving it so much that i can do my maths homework in peace*yeahh right :P

Comments