Problems and Friends(Part 3)

>>>>>Part 1<<<<<<
>>>>>Part 2<<<<<<


Now that Alex is gone,i feel so lonely and unprotected..Rain keep on disturbing me..Justin and I always fight every time there's something wrong in his eyes..

One day,when i was walking up on the staircase,a boy came running and accidentally pushed me..But,luckily,behind me it was Rain..he caught me..I didn't thank him..Instead i yelled at him..but,he didn't say anything..He just stood there and smile..then,i just ran back to class..

Justin: What's wrong with you lady?
Me: How many times to i have to tell you..DON'T CALL ME LADY..
Justin: Hey,you're a lady..So,are you going to tell me what's wrong?
Me: NO..Just go away!
Justin: hey,i sit here..What for do I have to go away? *laughing*
Me: Errrrrrr...What ever! I'm going away..
*walking away*

As was walking away,someone grabbed my arms..When i looked behind to see who was it..It was Justin.

Me: What do you want?
Justin: I'm sorry...
Me: What? A Justin is saying sorry to me?
Justin: Yeah sorry..Sorry for just now and sorry for everything i did wrong to you..
Me: hmm,why all of the sudden?
Justin: Because...because,i hate fighting with you cause every time i would win...*laughing*
Me: Errrrr...*walking away*
Justin: *grabbed my hand* ok,i'm sorry..I'm just tried of fighting with you all the time..I just want to be friends..
Me: Hmmmmm,let me think first..*walking away again*
Justin: *shouted* If you don't tell me the answer now,I change my mind and will keep on fighting with you..
Me: *walk to him back* Fine,let's be friends...
Justin: Yes,that's my lady..Let's shake on it..
Me: Don't call me la...

*Justin closed my mouth with his hand..

Justin: hey,that's my special name for my special friend..

* i bite his hands*

Justin: Ouchhhhh,ladyyyyyyyy.
Me: Hahahaha..Don't ever put your hands on me..Ok let's shake on it..

*shake hands*

Justin: now,that we're friends..Tell me what's wrong.
Me: Ok,it's like this..*i told him from start to end about me & Alex and me & Rain*
Justin:So you're telling me you miss Alex and you hate Rain for helping you and smiling at you just now?
Me: yesss..
Justin: wow,that Rain must be really horrible just for helping you..
Me: Ye........ss,i mean no.. *just realize my mistake*
Justin: You see,Rain still loves you that's why he saved you..
Me: But,i don't love him..
Justin: You just have to say let's just be friends to him or be enemies..I know he'll choose friends..
Me: What if he say like this..."you can't love me because you still love Alex."
Justin: Well,do you still love Alex?
Me: Yes and no..Yes because he was my bestfriend and my lover..He saved and protected me once upon a time..no because he moved away and say he would keep in touch but he didn't..
Justin: Which one,lady? yes or No?
Me: I don't know..
Justin: let's just skip about Alex..Now,go and tell Rain thank you for saving you..
Me: But..but......
Justin: *while pushing me from behind* Just go...I know deep down in your heart you want him to be your friend..
Me: ok...

Justin's heart: Lady,I fall in love with you when you first yelled at me..Lady,I don't want you to be friends with Rain because i know that he still loves you..I don't you to be friends with him because i'm afraid if you would fall for him again since he's your first love and they say,"you say you hate your first love but deep down in your heart you still love your first love cause first love is precious and memorable."But lady,i'll promise you,i will never let you fall for him because i want you to fall for me.. Lady,I love you.............*screaming in his heart*

*What will Rain reacts to Diyana's sudden appearance in front of him and saying that she wants to be friends? What will Justin do to make Diyana fall for him? What will Diyana react if she knows that Justin has a feeling for her?*

~to be continue~

Till Next Time,
Diy.

Comments