Ahhhhhhh I'm guilty as charged...I was in the swimming pool and this hot naked guys came! Ahhhhhh,not my fault not my fault..When i was back-swimming,i almost crush into a hot half-naked guy!! Not my fault not my fault...then,i when to the bathroom to take a shower after swimming,this *orang putih* was totally naked..And she was a teen! Shame on you girl..Showing your white butt to an "innocent" girl like me :P Hahahahaahaha
My little sister,Ema is super duper ill but,I'm super duper hyperactive today..I laugh at my own jokes and dad called me lame..Hahahaha..It's he's turn to call me lame cause every time I'm the one who calls his lame! Hahahaha.. It's pay back time from babah to me..But,hey,I just keep on making stupid-not funny jokes..hahahaha..Love you babah cause you called me lame! hehehe..
i seriously love my babah..According to my mummy,when i was a baby i always sleep beside my babah..Every time babah went ourstation(luar negera) mummy would be really busy cause I would be crying.Non-stop..Hahahaha..I need my babah to put me in bed(last time)..I think i stop needing my babah beside me when i go to sleep was 6years ago*i think*I'm not like any other girls cause I still sleep with my babah till i was 10years old(unik kaliah) :P
I'm guilty and I'm a Babah's girl :P

Comments