To Qahirah Tharwa~*singing*The smile on your face,lets me know that you need me..There's a truth in your eyes saying you'll never leave me..The touch of your hand says you'll catch me,whenever I fall..You say it best,when you say nothing at all"
To Dk Amira Aqeela~ i love my Qeela <3
To Liu Jo Yee~ I didn't dumped you..I was just sleepy and tired..Sorry! hehehe..Maybe next time we chat girl.. hehehehe :D
To Aiman~ pffft,you never write on my Cbox anymore :P
To my other readers~ Write on my cbox pls :D hahahahaa..I sound desperate :p
To Dk Amira Aqeela~ i love my Qeela <3
To Liu Jo Yee~ I didn't dumped you..I was just sleepy and tired..Sorry! hehehe..Maybe next time we chat girl.. hehehehe :D
To Aiman~ pffft,you never write on my Cbox anymore :P
To my other readers~ Write on my cbox pls :D hahahahaa..I sound desperate :p
Comments