Hello Bloggie,
Just now was my english Oral...You know what? I spen almost half an hour...It's not that I'm not good in English..I was so good that the teacher keep on asking me everything..First it was the comprehension about the passage...then,what i like to do during free tme..Hahahaha..I told her that i love reading before i go to sleep..I started to read Malay books this year and English book last year..Then,she asked why malay books? Than,I told her it was because of the influence from Qahirah Tharwa and the first book that i ever read..Hahaha...Then,she aked again why you just started Malay book this year? I told her that last time i didn't like malay books cause last time for me it was just for lame people..Hahahaha..
Now,siapa yang lame now? She asked again what is the difference between Malay and English books..I told her that for me it's in the same level..Hahaha..It's true..She was not ok with my asked so she asked me to compared between malay and english movies..etc lah...then,cakap lagi pasal my family and my embition..Hahaha..embition...banyak lah..then,she looked at the clock..Baru perasan..HAHAHAHAHAHAA..then,she said ok..bye,goodluck for your exam..Hahahaha..Izzat lagi cakap LAMA JUA...HAHAHAHHAAH
It was not me..It's teacher...She's talking to the wrong girl.I like talking..ahhh,dengarlah cerita aku..Diyana talkative and a crazy girl people...Talk to me,and you will not be bored..Hahaha..Puji diri sendiri juga lah..hehehe..*bukan selalu pun :P*
Till next time,
Diy.
Diy.
Comments