Hello bloggie,
Form 5Art English Drama got third place:)
Alhamdurillah..it was worth it that i screamed till my throat hurts:D
Singing competition was last Thursday afternoon and it was super duper fun!!
Hmmm,Malay Month is this month so i'm so going to join it!
I'm joining Sajak and Drama:D
hehehe..
Ok,i'm off:)
Form 5Art English Drama got third place:)
Alhamdurillah..it was worth it that i screamed till my throat hurts:D
Ohhh yeah,i always WON THE BEST ACTRESS AWARD for the WHOLE UPPER SECONDARY:D
Happy HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY:DSinging competition was last Thursday afternoon and it was super duper fun!!
Elma,Hary and Naz sang Baby-JB and won second place..
Azie and Elma sang Two is Better Than One got First place:D
Mr.Paul Wong,English teacher sang Jason Marz-I'm Yours!! SO FUN..Azie and Elma sang Two is Better Than One got First place:D
I LOVE ENGLISH MONTH!!
and
CONGRATS TO EVERYONE:D
and
CONGRATS TO EVERYONE:D
Hmmm,Malay Month is this month so i'm so going to join it!
I'm joining Sajak and Drama:D
hehehe..
Ok,i'm off:)
Comments