Back home and school(part2)

hello,I'm back with the continuation of-->>>> "Back to my hometown"<<<<--Click it!

My life since Rain bi came back into my life,sucks.That guy keep on disturbing me.He keep on saying sorry to me about the past and said that he still loves me.How can i deal with this problem? Why is he so obsess with me? Why?Why?Why?

Alex is not in the same class as me.He's in Form5sci and I'm in Form5Art with that ex-boyfriend of mine.So,Alex can't protect me from that guy..Seriously,i hate being classmate with him.His is so annoying.Ohhh,that's not it.He's not just my classmate,now,he's my seatmate. Mr.Wong asked him to sit near me because that place is empty since my bestfriend,Motojojo moved to bandar..Errrrrr,what's wrong with him? i don't know..

My so-called boyfriend is leaving me..He's going to move to Bandar with his family..he said he won't leave me..But,why is he moving? He's leaving..Now,i feel so lonely! Noone will protect me from Rain..Noone will walk me back home anymore..

"Diy,i'm only moving to bandar.It's 2hrs of drive.We still can see each other every Friday and Sunday," said Alex.
"But,who will protect me from that annoying Rain bi?" i told him.
"if he ever disturb you anymore,you just tell Mr.Wong," he replied
*me starts crying like a baby*
"Diy..baby Diy..Don't cry.I will always be close to your..."
"You won't be close to me..You will in bandar..That's not close to me," i said before he can even finishes his sentences.
"Diy,listen to me."
*he pulled my head close to him and put it on his shoulder*
*I will always be close to your heart..I will always be there and you will always be in my heart."
"O...ok..ok." *still crying*
"Ok,i have to go..bye,Diy..We'll keep in touch..Remember i will always love you," he said and kissed my forehead..

But,Alex broke his promise and he didn't even keep in touch..hmm,that's boys.They said they'll keep in touch but then they just go bye bye..For days i cried and always in a bad mood..But,now,i'm ok! I forgot about Alex all because of that annoying Rain bi..He keep on disturbing me with his sorry and sweet talks..But,then,also thanks to him,i'm over that "Alex"..

One day,when i just came back from school,my mom told me to give a cake that she bake to the new neighbor who just moved in..*why did my mom asked me to give it to them? pfft,it's better if she just give it to them herself!* So,i did what i was told..When i reached the gate,a guy pushed me...

"Seriuosly,don't you have eyes? watch where you're going,girl,"he said.
"WHAT? YOU'RE THE ONE WHO PUSHED ME..Luckily,this cake didn't fall down,"I shouted.
"Hello lady,you're the one who didn't look where you were going."
"Ohh My Goldd...." i said
"What? Ohh my goldd? HAHAHAHAHAHA,you're funny lady,"he said.
"Errrrr,just go away..I hate looking at your face," i relied his stupid joke.
"hello lady, you're..."
"JUST GO AWAY," i shouted.
"Hello lady,this is my house why should i go away?"
*my face was turning red.*

Luckily,his mum came and said something things while that kid of her just stand there smiling..What's wrong with him?I think he has a smiling syndrome..that is so disgusting! Then,i just walk home..My job is done..Now,it's time to go home and SLEEP..

The next day at school,my friends told me that there's a new guy entering our class today..*like i cared* Then,Mr.Wong entered our class with this guy..Everybody was like "Wow" but i didn't care..I just continue doing my Maths work(which i forgot to do) without looking in front of the class...*i don't care what that new guy look like*

"Everyone,this is Justin Bieber and he just moved from Bandar.His the same age as you all..Rain,you move in front of Diyana and you sit beside Diyana,"Mr.Wong said..
"But,cherr.."rain said.
"Just move in front," Ordered Mr.Wong to that Rain bi.


HAHAHAHA..Yesssssssss...Rain is not sitting beside me anymore..I was smiling and i can see that Rain's expression was so ugly because i think he didn't want to change places..Hahahahaha..But then,a voice that i think i know stopped me from smiling..

"We meet again,lady," said that voice..

I look up and see him..OMG,why is he here? why? Ohh,does this mean there's another disaster going to happen in my life? Why?

What will happen between Diyana and Justin bieber? Who is Justin bieber?
That's it for today..


Till Next Time,
Diy.

Comments