Things you might not know about me:)

1)I hate eating inside the car because i gives me headache and i hate mushrooms.

2)During from1,i used to be thrown out of chinese class because i made a lot of noise and sent to Mr.Som's office because i didn't do my English works:)

3)I'm get along with people easily although i don't really know them and i will be unfriendly to those who i dislike and those who made a bad first impression when they meet me:) In other words,i'm friendly.

4)I'm crazy but i don't show my feelings to the world.I'm always smiling and laughing.But,i'm also a short-tempered girl when it comes to matters regrading the things i hate.

5)I hate saving up money because i'm used to my dad giving money to me anytime i need it.So no need for me to save up money:)

6I'm never the quiet girl in class.I'm always the playful and hyperactive girl since KG.That's why my KG teacher still remembers me:) *muka bangga*

7)During primary,SOME of my friends called me Yana.But the most that i hate was Diyan=.=" It's like a boy's name..and during primary5,my maths teacher called me Baby because i used to complain everything,even if someone disturbed me:)

7)I don't like people touching my neck because it's sensitive(geli).I'm super paranoid about my hair.I don't like people touching my hair.Hei,there' a saying in Malay,"Rambut itu mahkota bagi setiap perempuan," and that's why i takes me a long time to just comb my hair:)

8)If i already target that thing,i will get it sooner or later.But first,i have to work hard for it:)

9)I don't like dyed hairs and contact-lens because i like natural colors:)

10)I'm addicted to 100plus.Every restaurants or shops,i will buy and order 100plus:)

11)I like cooking but i only cook when i have the mood to cook.Once i cook,get ready to clean up the mess that i WILL surely make.But,i can really cook(my parents said so).Hehehehehe:) *bangga*

12)I'm the type of girl who don't follow the "last-est" fashion.I hate worrying about what to wear.I'm simple.Just T-shirt and jeans:)

13)I hate every subjects that involves in numbers. Example;Principal of Accounts,Maths and Physic:)

14)I'm super lazy when it comes to cleaning up my room and house.Gotten use to maids doing the work for me.But,it doesn't mean i don't know how to clean.I know but just lazy:)

15)Family comes first,education second and friends third.Although friends comes third place in my priority,they are still important to me and i love my friends.You hurt their feelings,you get a picture of your face in the internet and you get me as you enemy:)

16)Hate me?I don't give a damn.Hey,everybody has their own rights,mind and opinion about people or thing:)

Comments