Heat Up

Hei bloggie,
Last Thursday afternoon was my speech comepetition and i got 3rd prize! Sharing it with Qeela..I love 22April 2010~But,that was yesterday! Now,its about today!

Today,for the first time in the month of April,I came to Friday class and i hate it!!!
I had English,Maths and Commerce class today!

During English class i was still okay!! Still hyper and happy!
During Maths class,well,for the first 2ominutes i was hyper but then,there's this "stupid it" said that i coupled with Sarath yesterday!
Okay,fine,it was just a joke..
But then,Mr.Sunil said it out loud to the class,"Diyana,i heard that you coupled with sarath yesterday." WHAT THE HACK!! Everybody was teasing me!! STUPID "it"..

So the rest of the class,i didn't speak to Mr.Sunil or "it"....But now,i kinda ok ok with Mr.Sunil since he apologize to me during the recess time!! BUT IT DIDN'T...

ohhhh,it didn't just stop there..After announcing it to the class,he felt that it's not enough! So during recess time,Sarath passed by and it opened the door and said,"Oi Sarath,tuu girlfriend mu ahh." and during that time, people of Form4art and science was there,passing our class! WHAT THE HACK!!!! OVER JUA TUU!

I HATE IT SOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!

After that,i just want to go home..I don't feel like hearing it's voice or looking at it's "baie" face..I want to quit the drama last minute...But,luckily,Naz and ELma was there to comfort me and "pujuk" me not to go home and just continue with the drama!

During drama practice,i didn't even look at it or spoke a word to it!! Infact,when it came near me,i closed my eyes,beat my lips and continue acting to calm myself down from being angry or spoil the practice!

But then,in the afternoon,i went to tuition and i was fine and cool!! tuition was kinda ok today..But then,tonight,I opened my facebook and read my wall and that's what made me "explode" again!!!!! ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

I'll try and embarrassed it next time! You'll see..This is Diyana and i'll get my revenge on you "it"..You'll just wait for it!!

Comments