Still sleeping

Hello Bloggie,
Miss me? I know you miss me:D
I know it has been almost 1month since my last entry kan?
I've been busy studying for the exam:)
But,look in the bright site,i'm blogging now:D
Bloggie,
I'm 16years old now..There's one thing i never told anyone even my friends..
You want to know what? But,dont be shock..When i was 11years old,believe it or not,i still need my parents to put me to bed..don't understand? Well,it's like this..Every time i want to go to sleep,my parents would lay beside me till i go to dreamland.Not just that..If my dad is still watching tv,i would sleep on the sofa and my dad would carry me all the way from the living room to my bedroom..Hehehe.It's unbelievable right? I think,during that time,my friends would already know how to sleep without their parents by their side kan? Sadly not me..HAHAHAHAHA.
There's another secret of mine..You wanna know? But,this time dont been shock or laugh when you read this..promise? ok here it goes.I,Nur Diyana,16years old turning 17years old this December,now sleep with______
Ok,that's it..I'll stop now leaving a question mark in your mind:P

Comments