Hello,
Good morning Principal, Mr Somm, teachers and my fellow friends. The title that I’m going to talk about today is “Who are you?”
I know you all will think like this,”of course I know who I am.” But, I’m not talking about you knowing who you are. But, I’m talking about who you really are what people think about you and say about you.
I hate it when people think they really know you. They know your name. They talk about you, and they think they know everything. But, they don’t know anything about you. Now a day, people have mask in front of their face. They don’t really be their self. They become someone else. Or more or less, they become someone really opposite to who they really are at home. For example, at home they obey the rules made by their parents but outside, they become someone rebellious.
Do some of you know a person with a mask in front of their face? Meaning, a person who talk good in front of someone but then, he/she talk bad things about that other person. You see, I’m not afraid to be afraid to be myself. My closes friends know that, if I don’t like a person, I would just say it in front of their face instead of being a double-face girl or talk be hide their back. I don’t like that.
Now days, the problem with teenagers is that they follow the style and attitude of the people they respect or adore. It’s ok if they dress or follow the positive attitude. But they are following the negative way of dressing and attitude. They are wearing the short skirts, tight jeans (skinny jeans), punk look and everything. I’m not afraid to be myself. Just wearing something comfortable is just fine for me. That is T-shirts, jeans or something short pants but not above my knee.
But, some people don’t become them selves is because they don’t like who they are and they wish to be someone else. Just be who you are. Don’t be you’re not. Don’t be afraid if you’ve got something to say. Believe in yourself. Have faith in what you do and you’ll make it through. Don’t you ever say you don’t like the way you are. Don’t you ever wish you were someone else. You were meant to be the way you are.
You see, I can be myself. In fact there’s nothing I can’t be. I want the world to see who I am. All I need is believe in myself and you can realize all the dreams you have inside. I just need to keep my dream in my mind as something larger than life. Don’t be afraid to be who you are. Wake up in the morning with a smile on your face, be glad who you are. I am Nur Diyana and I’m hyperactive, talkative, happy-go-lucky and mostly crazy. Like Mr.Sunil always say,” Diyana,are you crazy?” and the answer is YES.
Hmmm,ok or not?
Good morning Principal, Mr Somm, teachers and my fellow friends. The title that I’m going to talk about today is “Who are you?”
I know you all will think like this,”of course I know who I am.” But, I’m not talking about you knowing who you are. But, I’m talking about who you really are what people think about you and say about you.
I hate it when people think they really know you. They know your name. They talk about you, and they think they know everything. But, they don’t know anything about you. Now a day, people have mask in front of their face. They don’t really be their self. They become someone else. Or more or less, they become someone really opposite to who they really are at home. For example, at home they obey the rules made by their parents but outside, they become someone rebellious.
Do some of you know a person with a mask in front of their face? Meaning, a person who talk good in front of someone but then, he/she talk bad things about that other person. You see, I’m not afraid to be afraid to be myself. My closes friends know that, if I don’t like a person, I would just say it in front of their face instead of being a double-face girl or talk be hide their back. I don’t like that.
Now days, the problem with teenagers is that they follow the style and attitude of the people they respect or adore. It’s ok if they dress or follow the positive attitude. But they are following the negative way of dressing and attitude. They are wearing the short skirts, tight jeans (skinny jeans), punk look and everything. I’m not afraid to be myself. Just wearing something comfortable is just fine for me. That is T-shirts, jeans or something short pants but not above my knee.
But, some people don’t become them selves is because they don’t like who they are and they wish to be someone else. Just be who you are. Don’t be you’re not. Don’t be afraid if you’ve got something to say. Believe in yourself. Have faith in what you do and you’ll make it through. Don’t you ever say you don’t like the way you are. Don’t you ever wish you were someone else. You were meant to be the way you are.
You see, I can be myself. In fact there’s nothing I can’t be. I want the world to see who I am. All I need is believe in myself and you can realize all the dreams you have inside. I just need to keep my dream in my mind as something larger than life. Don’t be afraid to be who you are. Wake up in the morning with a smile on your face, be glad who you are. I am Nur Diyana and I’m hyperactive, talkative, happy-go-lucky and mostly crazy. Like Mr.Sunil always say,” Diyana,are you crazy?” and the answer is YES.
Hmmm,ok or not?
Comments