I hate 24 March 2010 because; =>the reasons are in summary:
1.I regrade volunteering myself for the speech competition!
Now,I don't know what to read? Now,I'm nervous too! the English speech competition is on Thursday,8 April 2010...Teacher want my speech when school reopen by i can't think what to write! All i know is that the title is "who are you?" and do you know why i choose that title? It's stupid but i choose it because i dream something about that! I dream about a guy and i say,"who are you?" to him..It's so stupid!!!!
2.OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!
I never though replying a guy's post would make his gf angry!
Hello,I knew him earlier than you girl!His my friend..
Sorry guy,i can't be friends with you anymore because your gf(that u don't like) hates me for replying your post!
Summary of both reason:
I lose a friend and i can't think of anything for the english speech competition:(
Comments