I'm so bored right now.I wanna go swimming but it's late.I wanna go shopping but i'm out of money.But,i just remembered something.I got a story.But,i'm afraid you all won't believe me.But hey,if you don't believe me so what:P
I just got back from my hometown thailand.I met my old friends and we went shopping like crazy(that's why i can't go shopping now).. Then,when i went back home(still in Thailand),i got a phone call from him.As in Rain Bi,my ex-boyfriend.He wants to meet me! Ohhhhh my fish...I haven't seen him like 4years now!!! ohhh,i only heard that he became a good dancer.but,i don't know how he look like now! I was so shock and nervous.but then,i said yes.Why did i said yes? i don't know.
So,on Sunday, me and him had dinner in a hotel restaurant.All i can said about the hotel is that it's so exclusive! So WOW! It's so great to meet an old friend.His such a gentlemen because he asked me to dance and it's true.He have become such a great dancer.I had so much fun but something he said spoiled the evening..
He said he still like me.His still single because he can't get over me! ohhh my fish..I'm so shocked that i left running away from the hotel.Leaving him chasing me from the back and i also said,"i don't want to see you anymore."Why did this happened? i don't know.
I wanted to go back to brunei as soon as possible.So i did.But,not till one week.Luckily,he didn't disturbed me that week. I thought i'll be far away from him when i'm back in brunei! Hello,Brunei is far away from Thailand.It's been a month since i left home,Brunei and school.When i got home,my parents said that there's a new neighbor next door.I was like,"ohhh ok." *as if i cared*
The next morning,I went to school.All of my friends told me that there's a new 'hot' guy just transferred from somewhere.I was like,"ohh ok." *like i care*..While i was talking,suddenly,my friends was like smiling like crazy.they were looking at someone behind me.So i turned around and see that the 'hot' guy that my friends were saying.He is standing behind. I was so shocked that i screamed.My friends were laughing because maybe i was so shocked because he is 'hot'.But i didn't scream because of that.
I know that 'hot' guy.I dated him for 2years and break up with him because he was cheating behind my back.That's the guy that break my heart into million of pieces.but,my heart got back into one becuase of my current boyfriend,Alexander Lee.Why can't he leave me alone?Why can't he just stay where he was?Why?Why?Why?Why?
When i screamed,my boyfriend came running to me.He hold my face and said,"What happened?Are you hurt?Are you ok?"he was so concerned,that he checked my face and hands.
"I'm fine.I'm ok.I'm not hurt,"i replied him.
"ohhh.good,"and he kissed my forehead.
My friends were like,"awwwwwww,get a room."I was blushing like crazy.
"their just jealous.So why did you screamed?"he asked again.
"Because of him."pointing at that guy who stood behind us.
"You mean Rain bi?" then,he walked to rain bi."What did you do to my girl?"
"I didn't do anything.I was just standing behind her,"said Rain bi.
"Diy,why did you screamed?"asked Alex to me.
"Because i was so shocked that he is here.Alex,that's the guy that broke my heart in millions of pieces.That's the Rain bi i told you about"
Everyone was so shocked because of my answer.
"So this is the guy?"said Alex.
"Yes,i'm the guy.Any problem with that?" said Rain.
"No."
"aren't you jealous?"asked Rain.
"Why won't i be jealous?"
"because i'm her first boyfriend and they said first love will always be remembered"
"So?But,i'm the guy who healed her heart.I'm the guy who she is with now.I'm the guy who make her happy.I'm the guy standing beside her right now.Not you.So what for will i be jealous of you?"
Everyone was "awwww,so romantic".When i heard that,i straight away hugged Alex.When Rain heard that,he straight ran out of the class.
Alex whispered into my ears and said,"he lose and i win."
"But,did he lose and what did you win?"i asked.
"He lose because i have you.I win because i have you."
I'm bored.There's nothing wrong for dreaming something that is impossible.It's my blog.But hey,i didn't put your name in this entry.
I just got back from my hometown thailand.I met my old friends and we went shopping like crazy(that's why i can't go shopping now).. Then,when i went back home(still in Thailand),i got a phone call from him.As in Rain Bi,my ex-boyfriend.He wants to meet me! Ohhhhh my fish...I haven't seen him like 4years now!!! ohhh,i only heard that he became a good dancer.but,i don't know how he look like now! I was so shock and nervous.but then,i said yes.Why did i said yes? i don't know.
So,on Sunday, me and him had dinner in a hotel restaurant.All i can said about the hotel is that it's so exclusive! So WOW! It's so great to meet an old friend.His such a gentlemen because he asked me to dance and it's true.He have become such a great dancer.I had so much fun but something he said spoiled the evening..
He said he still like me.His still single because he can't get over me! ohhh my fish..I'm so shocked that i left running away from the hotel.Leaving him chasing me from the back and i also said,"i don't want to see you anymore."Why did this happened? i don't know.
I wanted to go back to brunei as soon as possible.So i did.But,not till one week.Luckily,he didn't disturbed me that week. I thought i'll be far away from him when i'm back in brunei! Hello,Brunei is far away from Thailand.It's been a month since i left home,Brunei and school.When i got home,my parents said that there's a new neighbor next door.I was like,"ohhh ok." *as if i cared*
The next morning,I went to school.All of my friends told me that there's a new 'hot' guy just transferred from somewhere.I was like,"ohh ok." *like i care*..While i was talking,suddenly,my friends was like smiling like crazy.they were looking at someone behind me.So i turned around and see that the 'hot' guy that my friends were saying.He is standing behind. I was so shocked that i screamed.My friends were laughing because maybe i was so shocked because he is 'hot'.But i didn't scream because of that.
I know that 'hot' guy.I dated him for 2years and break up with him because he was cheating behind my back.That's the guy that break my heart into million of pieces.but,my heart got back into one becuase of my current boyfriend,Alexander Lee.Why can't he leave me alone?Why can't he just stay where he was?Why?Why?Why?Why?
When i screamed,my boyfriend came running to me.He hold my face and said,"What happened?Are you hurt?Are you ok?"he was so concerned,that he checked my face and hands.
"I'm fine.I'm ok.I'm not hurt,"i replied him.
"ohhh.good,"and he kissed my forehead.
My friends were like,"awwwwwww,get a room."I was blushing like crazy.
"their just jealous.So why did you screamed?"he asked again.
"Because of him."pointing at that guy who stood behind us.
"You mean Rain bi?" then,he walked to rain bi."What did you do to my girl?"
"I didn't do anything.I was just standing behind her,"said Rain bi.
"Diy,why did you screamed?"asked Alex to me.
"Because i was so shocked that he is here.Alex,that's the guy that broke my heart in millions of pieces.That's the Rain bi i told you about"
Everyone was so shocked because of my answer.
"So this is the guy?"said Alex.
"Yes,i'm the guy.Any problem with that?" said Rain.
"No."
"aren't you jealous?"asked Rain.
"Why won't i be jealous?"
"because i'm her first boyfriend and they said first love will always be remembered"
"So?But,i'm the guy who healed her heart.I'm the guy who she is with now.I'm the guy who make her happy.I'm the guy standing beside her right now.Not you.So what for will i be jealous of you?"
Everyone was "awwww,so romantic".When i heard that,i straight away hugged Alex.When Rain heard that,he straight ran out of the class.
Alex whispered into my ears and said,"he lose and i win."
"But,did he lose and what did you win?"i asked.
"He lose because i have you.I win because i have you."
*but,who is her new neighbor?Will,Rain bi give up just like that?*~
~To be continue~
I'm bored.There's nothing wrong for dreaming something that is impossible.It's my blog.But hey,i didn't put your name in this entry.
Comments