Third day of school..
Already there's a lot of work given=="
Malay essay was terrible..I think my mark for it will be low because i just simply write(no idea)
Well,English is always and will always be boring because JR is teaching us=="
Maths,Mr.Sunil gave us ten questions for homework but lucky only on Monday we're expected to submit it:)
Commerce studied Communication is a new topic:) It's kinda ok ok..
I hate "you" bitch..
I don't care your a prefect..
Your a prefect,but do you think that i would respect you?
I don't think so..
I just wanna kick or slap you just now..
When you said that "thing" just now..
You are just SETAIE..
I really hate you right now..
Tomorrow,i'm so not going to speak to you:)
SuperBloggie,
P.S:Today is Most BORINGGGGGGGG day of school!
Without music and latest gossip from Sleeping Prince is boring..
Without jokes,everybody is just like zombies listening to the teacher:)
and how i wish a new teacher would teach us English lesson;)
Already there's a lot of work given=="
Malay essay was terrible..I think my mark for it will be low because i just simply write(no idea)
Well,English is always and will always be boring because JR is teaching us=="
Maths,Mr.Sunil gave us ten questions for homework but lucky only on Monday we're expected to submit it:)
Commerce studied Communication is a new topic:) It's kinda ok ok..
I hate "you" bitch..
I don't care your a prefect..
Your a prefect,but do you think that i would respect you?
I don't think so..
I just wanna kick or slap you just now..
When you said that "thing" just now..
You are just SETAIE..
I really hate you right now..
Tomorrow,i'm so not going to speak to you:)
SuperBloggie,
P.S:Today is Most BORINGGGGGGGG day of school!
Without music and latest gossip from Sleeping Prince is boring..
Without jokes,everybody is just like zombies listening to the teacher:)
and how i wish a new teacher would teach us English lesson;)
Kekasih,
Aku sangat memujai dirimu.
Aku sangat memujai dirimu.
Comments