Shield heart and my sister's keeper

I just finish watching My sister's Keeper!
Do you want to know something?
I,NurDiyana cried..I seriously cried!!!
I'm so emotional and pathetic =="
I can't help it,the movie was just so sad and it went into my shield heart:(
Nothing have ever past through my shield heart before..
Well,not in reality anyway!!
I only cry for fiction stuff...
Like books and movies! hehehe:)
For real life,it's hard for me to cry..I don't know why!
Ohh well,all i know is that my heart is shield,away from harms!

My favourite line from My sister's keeper.I like it because it's so true!
"It's about a girl who is on the cusp of becoming someone.. A girl who may not know what she wants right now, and she may not know who she is right now, but deserves the chance to find out."
and
"You don't love someone because they're perfect, you love them in spite of the fact that they're not"

Comments