Today is the second day of school..
Maybe in other school,they haven't start learning or having homeworks..
But,here in CCMS they already started teaching,revising and giving homeworks=="
Well,only in some subjects..English and chemistry!
Malay,POA and other subject will start tomorrow=="
This is such a bring day..
Everybody in class is like zombies..Not like last year!
Last year was full of laughter and smiley faces but not now!
The joker of the class is gone and the "pig" is gone too..
So nobody to make us laugh and nobody to bully=="
Bloggie,
YOu know what? I'm sitting infront and it really suck!
If i knew JR was teaching us english..I surely will sit maybe second in front!
Just now,through out the lesson,she was standing in front of my desk=="
OMG OMG OMG..SHe's kinda smelly:P
Hahahaha!
P.S:I know my layout now sucks! Hahaha
Maybe in other school,they haven't start learning or having homeworks..
But,here in CCMS they already started teaching,revising and giving homeworks=="
Well,only in some subjects..English and chemistry!
Malay,POA and other subject will start tomorrow=="
This is such a bring day..
Everybody in class is like zombies..Not like last year!
Last year was full of laughter and smiley faces but not now!
The joker of the class is gone and the "pig" is gone too..
So nobody to make us laugh and nobody to bully=="
Bloggie,
YOu know what? I'm sitting infront and it really suck!
If i knew JR was teaching us english..I surely will sit maybe second in front!
Just now,through out the lesson,she was standing in front of my desk=="
OMG OMG OMG..SHe's kinda smelly:P
Hahahaha!
P.S:I know my layout now sucks! Hahaha
Comments