Poem for English Class

When the first time i saw you,
I thought you were an angel sent to me.
Your eyes are brown,your hair black as the night sky.
I was in love with you,
but,i was afraid to tell you,
So,i kept it to myself.

When the first time you talked to me,
I thought you were talking to someone else.
Your lips are pink,your cheeks are red.
I was in love with you.

But,i was afraid to tell you.
So,i keep it to myself.

Graduation day has arrived,
I wanted to tell you.
But,iit was far to late.
Because you were long gone.
So,till the end i keep it to myself,

As you were my first love and first crush


I wrote this when i was in Form3 but i think i'm going to use it to submit to teacher on Wednesday! Hehehe..What?i don't have any idea right now!

Comments