Tonight,i'm willing to stay up late in order to update my blog! Lately,i forgot about all my social networks like Facebook,Twitter,MSN and Blogspot because i have been busy with my school works..There's so many things to do that sometimes I feel SOS(Sick Of School)..For this month,there's only 14enteries in my blog..But,compare to last year,every single day i updated=="This is all because of the teachers who give homeworks every single day of the students' life ..But,it's for our own good too..To be prepare for GEO or O'Level in Brunei and UK,and SPM in Malaysia!
Funny thing happened last night..I complaint about how my legs hurt because of P.E to my dad..Then he said lets just sue the school..HAHAHAHA!But hey,that can come true easily since i have a cousin who is studying in New Zealand to be a lawyer..hahaha..Just kidding about suing the school!! I love Chung Ching Middle School kaliah:D
The word "sorry" is really hard for me to say..If i said it,it's not really "ikhlas"..I can't say that word because according to "my sweet sweet" friend,it's because of my very very high ego..HAHAHAHAHA! I can said sorry all the time but it's not ikhlas..the only person who can see if i'm truly ikhlas is my bestfriend,JJ(nickname)..
Funny thing happened last night..I complaint about how my legs hurt because of P.E to my dad..Then he said lets just sue the school..HAHAHAHA!But hey,that can come true easily since i have a cousin who is studying in New Zealand to be a lawyer..hahaha..Just kidding about suing the school!! I love Chung Ching Middle School kaliah:D
The word "sorry" is really hard for me to say..If i said it,it's not really "ikhlas"..I can't say that word because according to "my sweet sweet" friend,it's because of my very very high ego..HAHAHAHAHA! I can said sorry all the time but it's not ikhlas..the only person who can see if i'm truly ikhlas is my bestfriend,JJ(nickname)..
Signing off for tonight,
Diy.
Diy.
Comments