That last post is about my feeling through the weeks of school!
Now,i just finished doing my essay correction..
Have you ever realize that the last paragraph is the longest time you took?
Endings are never easy.Well for me!
I always build them up so much in my head that they can’t possibly live up to my expectations.
But,it always ends in disappointment.
The ending is where there's a lot of mistake.
I’m not even sure why it matters to me so much how things end.
I guess it’s because we all want to believe that whatever we do is very important.
You just want people hang on to our every word,make them care what we think.
The truth is, you should consider yourself lucky if you even occasionally get to make someone, anyone, feel a little better.
Now,i just finished doing my essay correction..
Have you ever realize that the last paragraph is the longest time you took?
Endings are never easy.Well for me!
I always build them up so much in my head that they can’t possibly live up to my expectations.
But,it always ends in disappointment.
The ending is where there's a lot of mistake.
I’m not even sure why it matters to me so much how things end.
I guess it’s because we all want to believe that whatever we do is very important.
You just want people hang on to our every word,make them care what we think.
The truth is, you should consider yourself lucky if you even occasionally get to make someone, anyone, feel a little better.
Comments