Art and Science Classes!!

Hello Bloggie,
What's the difference between Art students and Science Students?
For me the only difference is our studies and subjects..
They study pure chemistry,biology and physic while we study combine sciences..
We study D.Maths and they also study D.Maths but plus A.Maths..
Both have Malay,English,Geography,Chinese and P.E..
So that's the only difference!!
So why does Art or Science students look down on each other?
Some used to be friends for a long time but because of two different classes,their friendship ends..
And the reason they use is that,they have nothing in common anymore!!
What's up with that?
I'm friends with Science students and there's something in common too!
True,sometimes when they said something that involve their lesson in class,I go completely blurrrrrrr..
But,that's not a reason for me to break my friendship with them!!
So what's wrong if they are in Science Class and we are in Art class??
That's nothing to do with our social lives or is there??
Well for me,it has nothing to do with it!!
I still hang out with Science students although I'm an Art student!
Ohhhh gosshhhhh,I hate it when relationship/friendship ends and the reason is that they have nothing in common anymore..
Nothing in common anymore right?So find something in common!!!
Errr,do you like your friendship with that person since Primary school till,broken because of that person is in Science class or Art Class??
For being in Science and Art class student had nothing to do with your friendship!!

Sorry,if this time my post burn anybody's feeling!But it's the truth..
It's my feeling through the weeks of school this year 2010..
Art hates Science because they are science and same things goes with science!

Comments

Sai-shou said…
Lol!!! So colorfl Diy! Sakit mataku!!!! XD