New Year Eve

Dear BLoggie
WOW,23hrs to go till new year people! I can't wait for new year and i'm super excited about school! I haven't seen my "other" friends almost a month now! I'm looking forward to see if they changed or not..Many are so not excited about school but i'm SUPER.My sisters said that's because i'm a NERD! Hahaha..I also wanna know who is our new class teacher and who is the "new" malay teacher! Cikgu Bahar last year said that this time he/she will be malay! Hmmm,i wonder if it's a he or a she! I hope it's a he because in our school there's so many female teachers already! The male teachers are so countable..
Now adays,i'm so addicted to Twitter! It's all because of my dear friend Qahirah Tharwa binti Jefri..Hahaha! People who didn't own twitter account now owns a twitter account because of her and Md Hirzie bin Hasni! Hahaha.I didn't know Twitter was so addictive==" Hahaha!


I CAN'T WAIT TILL SCHOOL REOPEN ON 4thJANUARY2010

Comments