Dear bloggie,
I hate to say it but I TOLD YOU SO..
My parents planned a surprise party again in the middle of the night:D
I'm so happy..My cozins were here too!
Exspecially my crazy cozin Sufri..Hahahaha.
he was so funny..He said,"Yeahhh,sweet 16th dah ia......" and many more..
Ohhh yeah,my cozin bring his boyfriend..It was so embrassing..
I'm in my night shorts and T-shirt..Gosshhhh really embrassing!
My parents bought a chocolate blueberry cake..It was so yummy!
I did take a picture of it but i'm too darn lazy to upload it:D
there's a BBQ at my cozin's house and some cooking festival(as i said it) going on at my house later to celebrate my b'day..
Hahahaha..My sister was so mad that i told her i'm going out later with my friends..
She was like,"Kami di sini memasak kan celebrate birthday mu..Ko bisai2 bejalan......"
She kept on blabling like a crazy lunatic..Even my mum was not mad as her..
HAHAHAHAAHAHA.
P.S:I'm waiting for "that guy" to greet me happy birthday till now but still NOTHING:'(
P.S.S:It's not him Qahirah tharwa and Jowee:D
I hate to say it but I TOLD YOU SO..
My parents planned a surprise party again in the middle of the night:D
I'm so happy..My cozins were here too!
Exspecially my crazy cozin Sufri..Hahahaha.
he was so funny..He said,"Yeahhh,sweet 16th dah ia......" and many more..
Ohhh yeah,my cozin bring his boyfriend..It was so embrassing..
I'm in my night shorts and T-shirt..Gosshhhh really embrassing!
My parents bought a chocolate blueberry cake..It was so yummy!
I did take a picture of it but i'm too darn lazy to upload it:D
there's a BBQ at my cozin's house and some cooking festival(as i said it) going on at my house later to celebrate my b'day..
Hahahaha..My sister was so mad that i told her i'm going out later with my friends..
She was like,"Kami di sini memasak kan celebrate birthday mu..Ko bisai2 bejalan......"
She kept on blabling like a crazy lunatic..Even my mum was not mad as her..
HAHAHAHAAHAHA.
P.S:I'm waiting for "that guy" to greet me happy birthday till now but still NOTHING:'(
P.S.S:It's not him Qahirah tharwa and Jowee:D
Comments