I'm bored..My parents are out with Ema..My abang is in Bandar and Pian is staying at my cozin,Sufri's house! The only one at home right now is me and my elder sister,Liyana! oohhh yeahh,and the house servant.
I'm totally feeling bored..This holiday s*cks because my everyday rutin is the same..If i play playstation,the games are all not-updated and it's boring to play the same game every time!
I want to watch TV but nothing great is on! I want to watch DVD but i already watch it all and it's boring to watch over and over again..
I want to read a book but every book in my collection close,i already read all mostly 2 or 3 times already! If i go to sleep now,but it's 10.30 in the morning..And as a "anak dara" i must wake up around 7am=="
So my everyday rutin is to surface the INTERNET.. Check my emails,facebook updates,tweeting,read people's blogspot update and update my tumblurity==" and now,i'm getting bored of it already!
Luckily,this "everyday rutin" will end on 25th December..Starting from that day,I'm totally busy preparing for next year school re-open and busy for the new year celebration!
25December~Going to Miri
26December~Shopping for school books
27December~Go to bandar
28December~taking care of my niece
29December~make new school uniforms(buy)
30December~nothing yet
31December~12am,BBQ at my grandmum's house celebrate new year and also three December birthdays..Mine,my niece and my brother's birthday!
Comments