FORM4ART HAPPY FAMILY..
"I love you,you love me,We are Form4art Family wityh a great big hus and a kiss from me to you..Would you say you love me too"
Sayanggggku Bloggie,
I'm so bored right now......There's nothing to do at home!
luckily i'm going out tomorrow with my friends DEAR and LAUPO.Hehehehe:P
ohhh man,i can't wait to go back to school..
I miss the school lobby,the halls,classroom,tables and most of all i miss my friends..
Speaking of friends..there's so many people living the school:'(
Rumor has it that The joker and singer of the class form4Art is leaving the school too..
*The Handsome Prince of Sleepy mving to SMPAP :'(
*Mr.Panda Milly,moving to Tutong:'(
*Mr Drum Guy,his moving to Australia:'(
Why does everybody has to leave Form4Art and Chung Ching Middle School?
What will happen to Form4Art Happy Family?It's breaking up:'(
What ever happened to "Form4Art Forever?"
I'm going to miss all of them..But,not Suk ling lah:D

"I love you,you love me,We are Form4art Family wityh a great big hus and a kiss from me to you..Would you say you love me too"
Sayanggggku Bloggie,I'm so bored right now......There's nothing to do at home!
luckily i'm going out tomorrow with my friends DEAR and LAUPO.Hehehehe:P
ohhh man,i can't wait to go back to school..
I miss the school lobby,the halls,classroom,tables and most of all i miss my friends..
Speaking of friends..there's so many people living the school:'(
Rumor has it that The joker and singer of the class form4Art is leaving the school too..
*The Handsome Prince of Sleepy mving to SMPAP :'(
*Mr.Panda Milly,moving to Tutong:'(
*Mr Drum Guy,his moving to Australia:'(Why does everybody has to leave Form4Art and Chung Ching Middle School?
What will happen to Form4Art Happy Family?It's breaking up:'(
What ever happened to "Form4Art Forever?"
I'm going to miss all of them..But,not Suk ling lah:D

See the faces of them all..We all we're having fun! Jumping and some screaming(me) hehehe:P
Comments