Dear Bloggie,
As you know next thursdy is the prom night and i'm going!
But,i'm too scared to go..There's two problem.
First,,i don't have a dress yet and i'm scared that it on't fit:'(
I have a plan in my mind if that prom is boring:D
I'm going to play by the small park near the hotel:D
and watch the moonlight by the river:D
Very jiwang leahhhh.Hahahahaha.
That's what i plan for prom night baby:P
and plus i'm going to sleep over at Qa's house with jowee and maybe Qeela.
I'm planning to buy a black and white dress or maybe red or navy blue...
I like blue maybe i go with blue:D
Okay bloggie,I'm going to off now! I feel so tired=="
Ohh yeah,my parents is having a small family gathering like every year to celebrate and my birthday on this saturday=="
This will be a boring day since my cozins and coming.
He will be there to that annoying and imature,Sufri..Errrrrrrrrr
His proud that his older than me 6months:P
His such a loser..Hahahahhaaha

Leaving you,
NurDiyana<3

Comments