C.A.N.A.D.A
Cute And Naughty Actions that Developed into Attraction
Cute And Naughty Actions that Developed into Attraction
H.O.L.L.A.N.D
HopeOur
Love
Lasts
And
Never
Dies
I.T.A.L.Y
I Trust And Love You
I wish that next time when i fall in love(maybe),my love will be like Romeo and Juliet but of course without the part that our families hates each other and the part where we have to kill our self just to be together..That part,it can be left out:) ..But,i hope we grow old together and dies together:D
I Trust And Love You
I wish that next time when i fall in love(maybe),my love will be like Romeo and Juliet but of course without the part that our families hates each other and the part where we have to kill our self just to be together..That part,it can be left out:) ..But,i hope we grow old together and dies together:D
Comments