What can i say?I'm addicted to Westlife all over again! They have come back,people! Here's some songs that i like the best from Westlife..To hold you in my arms
To promise you my love
To tell you from my heart
You're all I'm thinking of
Reaching for the love that seems so far
My love
I wanna call the stars
Down from the sky
I wanna live a day
That never dies
I wanna change the world
Only for you
All the impossible
I wanna do
When you tell me you love me
I've heard you talk about
How you want someone just like me
But every time I ask you out
We never move pass friendly, no no
And you don't ever notice how I stare when we're alone
Or wonder why I keep you on the phone
Obvious
I 'm all out of love,
I'm so lost without you
I know you were right believing for so long
I 'm all out of love, what am I without you
I can't be too late to say that I was so wrong
All out of love
So forget your past, and we can
Dream tomorrow
Save our hearts for care and
Loving too
It's hard I know, but oh one things
For sure
Don't go and break this fragile heart
Fragile heart
Comments